Fixed meeting table with 7 chairs.
- These rooms are for use only by the following official Moody College of Communication Centers, Institutes and Programs (CIPs):
- Annette Strauss Institute for Civic Life, Arthur Blank Center for Stuttering Education & Research, Center for Brand and Demand Analytics, Center for Entertainment and Media Industries, Center for Health Communication, Center for Media Engagement, Center for Sports Communication & Media, Global Sustainability Leadership Institute, Knight Center for Journalism in the Americas, Latino Media Arts & Studies Program, Technology and Information Policy Institute, Texas Immersive Institute, VOCES Oral History Center
- There are authorized administrators for each designated CIP who will have room keys and who will have access to make reservations for these rooms in the Usher room management system. All rooms must be reserved through Usher. The room scheduler panel outside each room is only for viewing reservations and not to schedule.
- These rooms may not be scheduled for classes, department/school meetings, recurring meetings that last more than 2 hours, student organization meetings, used as a student study room or as a lunchroom.
- The lobby 2.112 must be scheduled in conjunction with an event and not as a stand-alone reservation and may not be reserved when classes or exams are in session on the same floor. Cocktail tables (6) and folding tables (2) are in the storage room (CMB 2.112AA), which is accessed by the same key owned by authorized administrators that opens the other rooms. Room users are responsible for moving tables and cleaning and placing them back in storage after the event.
- The on-site coordinator is responsible for the condition and proper use of the room. Please clean up and return the furniture to its original set-up before leaving. Food and beverages may be served on the condition that the room is cleaned by the meeting or event organizers and all food-related trash removed after the event and in time for evening custodial pickup.
- Room users must lock the room(s) after each use.
- For room issues or questions concerning these guidelines, contact the Dean’s Office at comm firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical assistance, contact email@example.com or call 512-471-1199.
Capacity: 6 attendee seats + 1 presenter seat, unconstrained wheelchair seating
Primary Venue: Conference Room
Floor Style: Flat Floor
Seating Style: Rolling Chairs
Table Style: Fixed Table
Lighting: 1 zone dimmable
Student Power Profile: 100% of student seats have power
A/V Presentation Console: Conference Table
Display: 1080p HD Large LCD
Audio: TV Speakers
Presenter PC: Dual-boot Mac & Windows Computer
User/Attendee PC Count and Type: No User PCs
Document Camera: None
Media Player (Blu-Ray/DVD/CD): No
Voice Reinforcement: No Microphone
Audio Recording System: No
Press Feed Audio Out: No
Special Event Media Support: Set up Camera
Analog Aux In: No
HDMI Aux In: Yes
HD-SDI Aux In: No
Webcam: Webcam Installed
Video Conferencing Available: Yes
Tabletop Speaker Phone: No
Wall Phone: No
Vision Impaired Touchpanel Available: No
Hearing Impaired Assistance: Available
2504 Whitis Ave
Austin, TX 78712
Monday - Saturday 7 AM - 11 PM
Sunday10 AM - 11 PM
Technology Services: 512-471-1199 or Request Help
Facilities: Request Help
Custodial: Request Help
Emergencies: 911 or UTPD 512-471-4441