Moody College of Communication alumni set the industry standard for excellence. You build bridges, create success, and change the world as great communicators. Your college is here to support you, whether you want to get involved, contact other alumni, attend our diverse events, or simply keep in touch with our community.
Join our Alumni Community
Connect with fellow alumni on HookedIn and LinkedIn.
Find Ways To Get Involved
Engage with Moody College by giving your time or making a financial contribution.
- -Stop by the Moody DMC Student Success Suite to pet some pups and have some popcorn!
- -Study in Germany with the Summer Program in Communications in Erfurt (SPICE)!
- -Please join us for a Q&A session where panelists Alfred Gomez (Director, Programming & Development, Blind Nil), Jennifer Hutchins (Producer), Laura Kincaid (Director of Operations, ATX TV Festival), Attia Rasul (Content Hub Editor, Atmosphere TV), and Vince Robinette (Controller, Amazon Stud
- -In screenings and demonstrations over the course of four days, UT Radio-Television-Film students will showcase work completed for this semester's production courses, and graduating MFA Film & Media Production students will screen their thesis films. Free and open to the public.
- -Employers are excited to meet with you in-person and discuss job opportunities in communication-related roles. At this event, you will have the opportunity to engage with recruiters targeting Moody and UT students for their internships and full-time job opportunities.
Moody College of Communication honors distinguished and committed alumni and friends who have made an impact in their professional or private life or have given generously to the college with their time or resources or. The diverse talents and contributions of these individuals have made a significant impact on the world of communication.