The Moody College Family Network is a membership organization that provides families of Moody College students with access to premier college events, enhanced communication on college programs and initiatives, and a platform for mentoring and parent-to-parent networking.
Family Network membership levels include:
• Current information about Moody College programs and initiatives
• Invitations to attend exclusive Moody College events
• Networking opportunities to connect with other parents
• Exposure to educational programs and seminars
• Opportunity to support college programs and student development initiatives
Join us now and for a lifetime.
"UT is a big school, and the Network has been an incredible way for us to stay connected to our student's journey. You will benefit from staying informed of the happenings at Moody and having access to other parents as well as the college’s leadership."
– Melanie and Nick Legamaro
Family Network members also engage with the college by identifying internship, mentorship and career opportunities for students and serve as college ambassadors.
Your Impact: 2017 -2020
Family Network Membership Gifts help to support our students across the college. Over the last three years, your gifts have significantly impacted students affected by the COVID-19 crisis, created endowments, and provided funding for programs that enrich the Moody College experience.