The College of Communication offers seven degrees
Note: If you are unsure about which catalog you fall under, please contact the Student Advising Office.
For detailed information on degree planning, visit your academic advisor. You may also use IDA, Interactive Degree Audit, to help with academic planning.
Rules to Live By
- No core curriculum requirement, foreign language course, or course in the Moody College of Communication may be taken on a pass/fail basis.
- Only 15 hours of non-Communication electives may be taken on a pass/fail basis.
- Students must take at least 36 upper-division credit hours.
- At least 60 hours for the degree must be taken in-residence.
- A grade of C- or better is required in every Communication course taken in order to count toward your degree unless otherwise specified by the department.
- A minimum of a 2.0 UT and Communication GPA is required to graduate.
- Only 12 hours of transfer credit in the major will count toward the degree.