Rules to Live By
- No core curriculum requirement, foreign language course, or course in the Moody College of Communication may be taken on a pass/fail basis.
- Only 15 hours of non-Communication electives may be taken on a pass/fail basis.
- Students must take at least 36 upper-division credit hours.
- At least 60 hours for the degree must be taken in-residence.
- A grade of C- or better is required in every Communication course taken in order to count toward your degree unless otherwise specified by the department.
- A minimum of a 2.0 UT and Communication GPA is required to graduate.
- Only 12 hours of transfer credit in the major will count toward the degree.
The Moody College of Communications offers seven different degrees. Select a major below to see detailed requirements.