How to Apply

UT Tower

We look forward to meeting you!

Please find the application route that is right for you:

Freshman Admission

If you have graduated, will soon graduate from high school or receive a GED -- you have not enrolled in another college or university.

Apply for freshman admission

External Transfer

If you have a high school diploma or GED and have already started studies at another college or university. You will need to earn 24 semester hours of required transferable coursework.

Apply for transfer admission



Internal Transfer

If you are currently enrolled at UT Austin and would like to transfer from another UT Austin college to the Moody College of Communication, or add a second major in the Moody College.

Apply for internal transfer admission