The Digital Media Labs are available only to students who are currently enrolled in courses in the Moody College of Communication.
Access to workstations is on a first-come, first-served basis
The labs feature:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite 2023 - Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, Media Encoder, Illustrator, Animate, Character Animator etc. . .
- Avid Media Composer Version 2023.3
- Avid ProTools Ultimate 2023.3
- Blackmagic Davinci Resolve 18.5
- Izotope Plugins for Audio
- Autodesk Maya and Mudbox
- Epic Games Unreal Engine
- Card readers
- Wacom tablets
- DV/HDV, Umatic 3/4, Digital BetaSP, HDCam, BetaSP video decks for digitizing to QuickTime via Blackmagic Teranex
CMA 4.144 contains classes and open lab times.
CMA 4.142 and CMA 4.138 are full-time student labs. See this link for wiki's on workflows for Production and Post Production
CMA 4.140, CMA 5.162, 5.166, 5.168, 5.170, 5.174 are PodCast audio suites used for recording of voice-overs, group panels, etc..
CMA 5.162, 5.166, 5.168, 5.170, 5.174 can also be used as general purpose editing suites with the same builds as the Digital Media Labs but are private suites.
The DML enables you to duplicate a wide variety of media formats. Equipment is available at a first-come, first-serve basis. Staff and handouts are on hand to help get you going.
Fall 2023 HOURS
Hours of Operation -
Monday – Thursday 8AM to 10PM
Friday 8AM to 5PM
Saturday 12PM to 5PM
Sunday 12PM to 10PM
NOTE Labs are closed for all Observed University Holidays
Students should bring:
- Thunderbolt 3 or USB 3 Hard Drive for Media Storage and Editing
- We Recommend these Hard Drives