Access to workstations is by first-come, first-served reservation only.
The labs feature:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite 2020 - Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, Media Encoder, Illustrator, Animate, Character Animator etc. . .
- Avid Media Composer Version 2019.11
- Avid ProTools Ultimate 2019.10
- Izotope Plugins for Audio
- Autodesk Maya and Mudbox
- Epic Games Unreal
- Davinci Resolve 16
- Unity 3D
- Card readers
- Wacom tablets
- DV/HDV, Umatic 3/4, BetaSP video decks for digitizing to QuickTime via Blackmagic Teranex
- Headphones use your own or check out a pair from proctor
CMA 4.144 contains classes and open lab times. Helpsheets are available on the Wiki.
CMA 4.142 and CMA 4.138 are full-time student labs. Helpsheets are available on the Wiki.
CMA 4.140 is an audio suite used for recording of voice-overs, group panels, etc. The Broadcast Journalism Radio News program has special reservations during the taping of their shows. See this Wiki for Workflow
The DML enables you to duplicate a wide variety of media formats. Equipment is available at a first-come, first-serve basis. Staff and handouts are on hand to help get you going.
Learn more about Media Duplication on our wiki.