The Digital Media Labs are available only to students who are currently enrolled in courses in the Moody College of Communication.
Access to workstations is on a first-come, first-served basis
The labs feature:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite 2020 - Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, Media Encoder, Illustrator, Animate, Character Animator etc. . .
- Avid Media Composer Version 2020.12
- Avid ProTools Ultimate 2020.12
- Blackmagic Davinci Resolve
- Izotope Plugins for Audio
- Autodesk Maya and Mudbox
- Epic Games Unreal
- Davinci Resolve 17
- Unity 3D
- Card readers
- Wacom tablets
- DV/HDV, Umatic 3/4, BetaSP video decks for digitizing to QuickTime via Blackmagic Teranex
CMA 4.138 is equipped with Windows 10 stations with Nvidia Titian Video Cards to support Unity and Gaming Developemnt software
- Adobe Creative Suite 2020 for windows
CMA 4.144 contains classes and open lab times. Helpsheets are available on the Wiki.
CMA 4.142 and CMA 4.138 are full-time student labs. Helpsheets are available on the Wiki.
CMA 4.140 is an audio suite used for recording of voice-overs, group panels, etc. The Broadcast Journalism Radio News program has special reservations during the taping of their shows. See this Wiki for Workflow
The DML enables you to duplicate a wide variety of media formats. Equipment is available at a first-come, first-serve basis. Staff and handouts are on hand to help get you going.
Hours of Operation -
NOTE Labs are closed for all Observed University Holidays
Monday thru Friday 9AM to 5PM
Closed Weekends Saturday and Sunday
Students should bring:
- Thunderbolt or USB 2 or 3 Hard Drive for Media Storage and Editing
- We Recommend these Hard Drives