Access to workstations is on a first-come, first-served basis
The labs feature:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite 2020 - Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, Media Encoder, Illustrator, Animate, Character Animator etc. . .
- Avid Media Composer Version 2020.12
- Avid ProTools Ultimate 2020.12
- Blackmagic Davinci Resolve
- Izotope Plugins for Audio
- Autodesk Maya and Mudbox
- Epic Games Unreal
- Davinci Resolve 17
- Unity 3D
- Card readers
- Wacom tablets
- DV/HDV, Umatic 3/4, BetaSP video decks for digitizing to QuickTime via Blackmagic Teranex
CMA 4.138 is equipped with Windows 10 stations with Nvidia Titian Video Cards to support Unity and Gaming Developemnt software
CMA 4.144 contains classes and open lab times. Helpsheets are available on the Wiki.
CMA 4.142 and CMA 4.138 are full-time student labs. Helpsheets are available on the Wiki.
CMA 4.140 is an audio suite used for recording of voice-overs, group panels, etc. The Broadcast Journalism Radio News program has special reservations during the taping of their shows. See this Wiki for Workflow
The DML enables you to duplicate a wide variety of media formats. Equipment is available at a first-come, first-serve basis. Staff and handouts are on hand to help get you going.
Learn more about Media Duplication on our wiki.