Become a Dean's Ambassador!
The Moody College of Communication Dean's Ambassadors is a small and select group of students who represent the Dean and Moody College.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Showcase Moody College of Communication to prospective students, families, and other guests.
- Communicate with prospective students and families throughout the application and enrollment process.
- Serve as student hosts for on and off-campus events for prospective and admitted students.
- Support operations of the Moody College Undergraduate Education Office by working various events.
Requirements to become a Dean's Ambassador:
- You must be enrolled as a Moody College of Communication student.
- You must be an enrolled UT Austin student at the time of serving as a Dean's Ambassador.
- You must be in good academic standing.
How to Apply :
Our office opens applications at the beginning of every semester. Please fill out our interest form found at the bottom of this page. Once the application opens we will notify you. If you have any questions please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why become a Dean's Ambassador?
I wanted to be involved in something that made a big school feel more accessible and comfortable for me as an out-of-state student. To have the opportunity to make other students feel the same is imply the best!
I wanted to give back to the college that has given me so much! To share the love I have for Moody with prospective students and families!
As someone who internally transferred into Moody going into my sophomore year, I was really excited to be able to get involved at the college and meet other students who also shared the same sentiment!