In this time of physical distancing, you can still support the students, faculty, and staff who make Moody an amazing community. We've listed a few ways to get involved through generously giving of your time or by making a financial commitment.
Please email us directly with any thoughts, ideas, and to seize the opportunities listed below.
Speak to a class - virtually!
Attend an online event like the Moody Mini Series
Be a 40 for 40 social media ambassador
Serve as our Moody College ‘International Ambassador’ through the newly energized Moody Global initiative
Do you have a child that will be entering Moody College soon or is already a Moody student? Join the Moody College Family Network.
Sign up for Handshake, the virtual Moody College job and mentorship platform.
Join HookedIn, a just-launched social community for UT Alumni.
Connect with UTLA students and LA-based media and entertainment alumni with Discourse.
Update your contact information today to make sure you're up to date on news and events that are important to you.
Give to the Moody Emergency Fund
Right now, Moody students need your help more than ever. The move to online learning and off-campus living is a crisis situation for many, which is why we created the Moody Emergency Fund. A gift here will go directly to a student experiencing food or housing insecurity, disruption in access to technology or loss of income for tuition. Your gift will help save a student’s future at Moody.
- Make a recurring annual gift in any amount to the Moody Annual Fund or Moody Emergency Fund
- Support Moody (on social media and through a gift) on 40 for 40
- Include the Moody College of Communication in your estate plans
- Support your department or school by giving to a lectureship or their general operations fund
- Make an unrestricted gift to student run organizations like The Daily Texan, KVRX, or TSTV
- Internship stipends
- Graduate student fellowships
- Career Center support
- Texas Challenge
- Cronkite Plaza Renovation
- Studio 6A Renovation
- Texas Union Theater Renovation
- UTNY and UTLA naming opportunities
- Career Center Renovation
For any initiative at the Moody College of Communication, to provide funding in perpetuity:
- Minimum $25,000 for an Excellence Fund
- Minimum of $50,000 for a Scholarship
- Minimum of $1,000,000 for a Professorship
- Minimum of $2,000,000 for a Chair
- Minimum of $3,000,000 for a Center or Institute