- Radio-Television-Film majors
- Junior, Senior, Graduate Students
- Financial need (as determined by FAFSA)
- Undergraduate students: minimum 3.25 GPA and 45 hours in residence at UT
- Graduate students must hold at least one baccalaureate degree; scholastic merit should include artistic, musical and creative merit, and leadership roles in current or prior university or industry settings may be considered
- Recipient must enroll full-time at UT Austin during the award period
- Leadership roles and financial need may be considered by the committee.
- Pursuing a major in the film industry field (including screenwriting, directing, and cinematography)
If you would like to be considered for this award, please provide a link (to Vimeo, YouTube, Google Docs, UTBox, etc.) where committee members may view a work sample. This sample must be either a complete screenplay with synopsis or a completed film project.
If your URL is more than 80 characters, it will be too long to submit in the scholarship application. Please use a resource like tinyURL to shorten it.