- Junior or Senior by the Fall semester (required)
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 (required)
- 45 hours in residence at UT by the Fall semester (required)
- Leadership roles may by considered
- Financial need (determined by FAFSA) will be a consideration when selecting between equally meritorious candidates.
- Preference is to be given to students with a dedication to reporting on human rights issues, especially those of gender equality.
If you would like to be considered for this award, please provide a written narrative describing your dedication to reporting on human rights issues, especially those of gender equality.
The scholarship application will only store approximately 3,500 characters (including punctuation and spaces) for this essay. Once you enter and save your essay, please check that your entire essay was stored