- Undergraduate in the College of Communication
- Texas residents
- Preference for students with financial need
- Preference for students with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Preference given to Communication Studies students
- Preference for students from the from the following schools in the Dallas Independent School District:
- Thomas Jefferson High School
- North Dallas High School
- Sunset High School
- W. H. Adamson High School
- Moises E. Molina High School
If you would like to be considered for this award, please provide an essay that addresses the following questions:
- Describe how you have experienced socioeconomic adversity.
- Describe how you have demonstrated excellence in leadership and community service, or explain how you are determined to do so while at The University of Texas at Austin.
The scholarship application will only store approximately 3,500 characters (including punctuation and spaces) for this essay. Once you enter and save your essay, please check that your entire essay was stored.