- Radio-Television-Film majors
- Junior or Senior
- Minimum GPA of 3.25
- 45 credit hours in residence at UT
- Recipient must enroll full-time at UT Austin during the award period
- Leadership roles and financial need may be considered by the committee.
- Financial need (determined by FAFSA information) may be considered.
- Students who have been touched by a serious or life threatening illness or event in their lives.
If you would like to be considered for this award, please provide a narrative that describes this illness or event.
The scholarship application will only store approximately 3,500 characters (including punctuation and spaces) for this essay. Once you enter and save your essay, please check that your entire essay was stored.