- Open to all Communication majors
- Junior or Senior
- Minimum GPA of 3.25
- 45 hours in residence at UT
- Leadership roles may by considered
- Financial need (determined by FAFSA) will be a consideration when selecting between equally meritorious candidates.
- Desire to pursue a career in publicly-supported television and/or publicly-supported radio.
If you would like to be considered for this award, please provide a written narrative describing your desire to pursue a career in public television or radio and your belief in the importance of publicly supported media.
The scholarship application will only store approximately 3,500 characters (including punctuation and spaces) for this essay. Once you enter and save your essay, please check that your entire essay was stored.