Reservations for the use of the Brain and Behavioral Science Lab can be made up to 30 days in advance, but no later than 14 days before the project's start date.
To schedule the use of the lab, investigators will need to provide:
- An IRB study number from the University's Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- A copy of the IRB approval letter. The letter is uploaded via the Room Reservation Request form.
Investigators must attend an orientation and training session with the Brain and Behavioral Science Lab managers before reserving space. Investigators are able to schedule the use of lab space for a maximum of 30 hours per week.
To Reserve a Room
- First check on the availability of the rooms you would like to use via the links or calendars below.
- Submit the online Room Reservation Request Form.
- The lab staff will review your request and contact you. Once initial reservation is approved, the group can auto-book labs. The Brain and Behavioral Science Lab managers are able to remove reservations if the users have booked over the maximum amount of authorized hours.
- Experimental Room 1 (Includes access to the Control Room)
- Experimental Room 2 (Includes access to the Control Room)
- Experimental Room 3 (Includes access to the Control Room)
- Physiological Lab (Includes access to the Control Room)
- Conference/Focus Group Room