Our services and resources are primarily geared toward recent Moody College graduates and young alumni (up to 1 year after graduation). Alumni who have been out of school for over three years are encouraged to visit Texas Exes Alumni Association.
Services Available for up to One Year after Graduation
- One-on-one career advising and job search assistance in person, via phone or via Skype.
- Access CareerSource database of employers and entry-level job and internship opportunities.
Additional Services Available to all UT Alumni
- HireUTexas a UT EID password-protected database of professionally-oriented positions ranging from entry-level to executive. HireUTexas is available to all UT Austin students and alumni free of charge.
- Salary Calculator Center, a compilation of compensation data for job seekers and human resources professionals.
- Access to the Fall and Spring semester Communication Job & Internship Fair.
Moody Alumni & Student LinkedIn Network
Alumni are encouraged to stay connected with the UT community by joining the Moody Alumni & Student LinkedIn Network. The benefits of joining include:
- Access to exclusive job postings
- Opportunities to network with other Moody alumni in your industry or area