What’s so Great about K-Pop? A Panel Discussion with Student Fans and Stans
Enjoy K-pop music? Curious about K-pop? Want to learn more about it and hear some songs and bands you might not have heard before? Join us on April 18 for a listening session and fun discussion about K-pop, fandom, identity and more, from a diverse group of students, fans and stans.
WHEN: April 18, 10:30 – 11:45 a.m.
WHERE: DMC 2.106 (2nd floor auditorium)
- Veronica Dean, student in Pop-Star Activism and K-pop fan
- Yinuo Zhang, student in Pop-Star Activism and K-pop blogger
- Meena Anderson, Moody Honors, K-pop vlogger and Twitter stan
- Erin Walters, Moody Honors, K-pop fan fresh off seeing BTS in Las Vegas
- Jeongmin Ham, Korean-American UT Graduate Student
- Katie Stam, aka DJ Happy Hapa, host of KVRX’s K-Indie Hour
- Roma Gallardo and Nova Orosco, Korean Music Association
CONTACT: Dave Junker, email@example.com