Moody College Success Scholars
The Moody College Success Scholars program is a new, 2-year program in the Moody College of Communication that seeks to provide eligible incoming freshmen with a supportive and community-based foundation in order to promote strong academic performance, engagement in the Moody College community, and a timely graduation.
As a member of the Moody College Success Scholar program, you will receive the following benefits:
- An assigned Moody College peer mentor
- Seats in classes shared with other Moody College Success Scholars
- Reserved seat in a University-sponsored First-Year Interest Groups (FIGs)
- Opportunities to connect with members of the faculty
- One-on-one meetings with program advisors
- Unique social and academic events and activities for Moody College Success Scholars
The Moody College Success Scholars program and the Office of Admissions work closely together to identify a diverse group of freshmen who have demonstrated exceptional motivation and potential in high school. Both a student’s academic and extracurriculur accomplishments are taken into consideration when determining membership in the program.
Membership in the Moody College Success Scholars program is by invitation only and exclusive to first- and second-year students within Moody College.
For more information about this program, email Theresa Thomas.