Texas Civic Health Index
America’s Civic Health Assessment is in an effort to educate Americans about our civic life and to motivate citizens, leaders and policymakers to strengthen it.
The Texas Civic Health Index provides a comprehensive, first-time look at civic and political engagement in Texas. It presents information about who engages in their communities, in politics, and how.
Read the full report and learn more about the civic health of Texas here:
How can you help? Take action!
- Share the report with friends and colleagues.
Join the conversation on Twitter at @astraussinst #txciviclife.
- Is there an undiagnosed crisis of civic health in TX? http://bit.ly/17ki1i2 Share your thoughts at #txciviclife
- First-ever civic health report released in Texas. http://bit.ly/17ki1i2 Let's get crackin' Texas. Share your ideas at #txciviclife
- Rates of civic and political engagement are low in Texas. http://bit.ly/17ki1i2 Join the conversation and share your ideas #txciviclife
- Post civic life graphics as your wall or profile picture on Facebook and encourage your friends to get involved
- Teach the following lessons in your high school classrooms: Project Planning Guide, Root Causes Lesson, Exploring Civic Data Lesson, and Civic Engagement WebQuest Lesson.
- E-mail us at email@example.com or call (512) 471-1959 with your comments, questions, thoughts, and ideas.